- Weather is dead calm and Guests are received from Gan airport and transported onboard to IE that is anchored off Gan Island with welcome drinks and cabin allocation.
- Sunbathing onboard with watersports
- Evening sundowners and beach BBQ on Hankede Island beach facing west
- IE moves in front of Mulikolhu Island (S side of the atoll) and beach setup is erected for BBQ and fun in the sun. This Island is actually the same where the survivor series was filmed on. The weather does not favor us so beach BBQ is cancelled and New year celebrations are held onboard.
- Some guests go to Shangri La resort on Viligili Island but are not allowed to use the facilities as they are full for New Year.
- Guests enjoy day on Mulikolhu Island with watersports and snorkeling.
- Night fishing but with poor results, locals advise fishing only in morning.
- IE weighs anchor early morning and sails for Huvadhoo atoll, during the passage IE crosses the Equator and Neptune boards to audit te passengers to later in afternoon arrival at Tinadhoo Island.
- Watersports and reconnoitering nearby Islands, beach BBQ is setup on Havdigalaa Island. Weather is again turning sour in the evening so BBQ is cancelled.
- Local musicians are arranged onboard to play for guests, they play golden oldies and then switch to traditional tunes.
- Night fishing from IE's swim platform, a few great squids get caught for the frying pan.
- Diving the pinnacle off Havodigalaa Island while other guests snorkel above. During the dive a rare leopard shark is encountered.
- Day BBQ and sun worshiping on Havodigalaa Island.
- Big local fishing dhoni is arranged for Guests and night fishing is this time done by guidance of local fishermen. Guests get finally a great catch.
- Half of the guests disembark to join their daily lives and flies off the Tinadhoo airport to Male'.
- In afternoon remaining guests do a visit to Tinadhoo Island to watch the local lifestyle.
- IE weighs anchor and exits the atoll before sunset and sails for Ari atoll.
- Arrival to Ari atoll at sunrise and IE anchors in front of the Conrad-Hilton resort on Rangali Island.
- Guests dive the Madivaru site just south of Rangali Island.
- Guests spend the day on the Resort using their facilities.
- IE weighs anchor early morning and sails for North Male' atoll.
- Arrival Male' around noon, guests disembark.
Diving in Addoo atoll - m/t British LoyaltyRead More
Diving in Huvadhoo atoll - Havodigalaa pinnacle
Diving in Ari atoll - Madivaru